|Alcor Micro drivers |
|ALPS Electric drivers |
|AMD / ATI drivers |
|ASMedia drivers |
|Atheros / Qualcomm drivers |
|Broadcom / Widcomm drivers |
|Conexant drivers |
|Elantech drivers |
|Etron drivers |
|Fresco Logic drivers |
|IDT drivers |
|Intel drivers |
|Jmicron drivers |
|Marvell drivers |
|MediaTek / Ralink drivers |
|Nvidia drivers |
|O2Micro drivers |
|Realtek drivers |
|Ricoh drivers |
|Synaptics drivers |
|Texas Instruments drivers |
|Toshiba drivers |
|VIA Technologies drivers |
|Special programs |
Home » 2013 » December » 16 » Toshiba Bluetooth Stack version 9.10.15BT
19:32Toshiba Bluetooth Stack version 9.10.15BT
Toshiba Bluetooth Stack version 9.10.15BT - New package of drivers for Bluetooth devices from the company Toshiba. Drivers and software has been specially designed for the Toshiba laptop, but these drivers suit and other devices that support Bluetooth Toshiba chips. Drivers are designed to work with operating systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1.|
Info on the driver:
Name: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack version 9.10.15BT
(Bluetooth Stack for Windows by TOSHIBA)
Driver version: 9.00.3516.0
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32/64 bits)
- Support for Atheros, Broadcom, CSR and RFMD (Silicon Wave)
Bluetooth chips based hardware
- (Bluetooth USB adapters and internal Bluetooth modules)
Supported Bluetooth Profiles:
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- AVRCP: AV Remote Control Profile
- BIP: Basic Imaging Profile
- DUN: Dial-Up Networking Profile
- FAX: FAX Profile
- FTP: File Transfer Profile
- HCRP: Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile
- HDP: Health Device Profile
- HID: Human Interface Device Profile
- HFP: Handsfree Profile
- HSP: Headset Profile
- LAP: LAN Access Profile
- OPP: Object Push Profile
- PAN: Personal Area Networking Profile
- SPP: Serial Port Profile
- HDP profile support
- Bluetooth stack certified by the Continua Health Alliance
- Multi connection capable HFP (Handsfree Profile) device support
- IT-Admin functions (allows the Administrator to limit Bluetooth functions for Standard Users)
- Bluetooth speaker auto-reconnect function. It is especially useful for Bluetooth speakers (can be enabled in "Bluetooth Settings-> speaker icon ->Detail...->Automatic connection..")
- Scatternet support
- VoIP utility, which works together with Skype
- Bluetooth specification v1.1 support
- Bluetooth specification v1.2 support
- Bluetooth specification v2.0 + EDR support
- Bluetooth specification v2.1 + EDR support
- Bluetooth specification v3.0 + HS support
- Microsoft SDIO controller driver is supported
- "Remote Camera" tool for Bluetooth Cameras with "RemCam"-profile support, which is a (not mandatory) sub-profile of the BIP-profile.
- Enhanced HCRP profile to support all Canon printer tools.
- Silent installation feature
- Restricted user support
- Setup and installation scripting features
- HID auto-connect function for Bluetooth bar code scanner
- Share Mode
Each user can share registered data and settings.
Private Linkkey feature is available. This function supports
security between each users.
- IT Admin feature with Share Mode option.
- Startup option of Bluetooth Manager is controlled by parameter
setting in "TosBtUtl.ini" file.
- Enhanced printer management utilities
Toshiba bluetooth printer tools:
Tbpcheck: Tool to get printer configurations
Tbpsetuup: Tool for Bluetooth printer pre-installation
Tbpconfig: Restricted user can setup bluetooth printers.
- AV Remote Control feature is enhanced.
Windows Media Player, iTunes, others
- Microsoft "OEM Ready Program" compliant.
- Hardware detection install mode is supported.
Main Set File Name: setup.exe
Installation Parameters: /s /v/qn /DETECT:"ACPITOS6205"
- Bluetooth stack startup options (do not start, start disabled)
- Bluetooth PAN auto-reconnect
Toshiba Bluetooth Stack version 9.10.15BT