|Alcor Micro drivers |
|ALPS Electric drivers |
|AMD / ATI drivers |
|ASMedia drivers |
|Atheros / Qualcomm drivers |
|Broadcom / Widcomm drivers |
|Conexant drivers |
|Elantech drivers |
|Etron drivers |
|Fresco Logic drivers |
|IDT drivers |
|Intel drivers |
|Jmicron drivers |
|Marvell drivers |
|MediaTek / Ralink drivers |
|Nvidia drivers |
|O2Micro drivers |
|Realtek drivers |
|Ricoh drivers |
|Synaptics drivers |
|Texas Instruments drivers |
|Toshiba drivers |
|VIA Technologies drivers |
|Special programs |
Home » 2013 » September » 12 » NVIDIA Quadro/Tesla/GRID Graphics Driver version 320.86 WHQL
23:31NVIDIA Quadro/Tesla/GRID Graphics Driver version 320.86 WHQL
NVIDIA Quadro/Tesla/GRID Graphics Driver version 320.86 WHQL - NVIDIA has just made available its latest Quadro/Tesla/GRID graphics driver version 320.86 WHQL that is compatible with all of Microsoft’s Windows operating systems.|
Supported Quadro Products:
K6000, K600, K5000, K4000, K2000D, K2000, FX 5800, FX 580, FX 570, FX 5600, FX 4800, FX 4700 X2, FX 4600, FX 380 Low Profile, FX 3800, FX 380, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 3700, FX 370, FX 3450, FX 1800, FX 1700, CX, 6000, 600, 5000, 410, 4000, 400, 2000D, 2000
Quadro NVS series:
NVS 510, NVS 450, NVS 420, NVS 315, NVS 310, NVS 300, NVS 295, NVS 290
Quadro Plex series:
S Series, Model IV, D Series, 7000
Quadro Sync series:
Sync, G-Sync II
Tesla C2075, Tesla C2070, Tesla C2050, Tesla C1060
Tesla M2090, Tesla M2075, Tesla M2070-Q, Tesla M2070, Tesla M2050, Tesla M1060
Tesla S2050, Tesla S1070
Tesla K20Xm, Tesla K20m, Tesla K20c, Tesla K10
Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series ONLY, not for Notebooks:
Quadro K5000M, Quadro K4000M, Quadro K3000M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 770M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro FX 2800M, Quadro 500M, Quadro 4000M, Quadro 3000M, Quadro 1000M
GRID K2, GRID K1
New in Release 320.86:
- ODE Driver
- The R319 drivers are the fifth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.
- Workstation Features
- NVIDIA Control Panel
- Display Category - Set up Multiple Displays Page Lock Clone Region control - new control lets you specify a section of a "pan and scan clone" source display to be cloned and locked. Once locked, you cannot dynamically pan the area. Lock Clone Region is available only with NVIDIA Quadro 2000(D) and later products (including corresponding K-series). Unlike pan and scan clone mode, the Lock Clone Region feature is not supported on Quadro 600/K600 or NVS products.
- Pan and Scan Clone were introduced in R300 drivers. It is similar to regular Clone mode except that the two displays are different resolutions. The display with the larger resolution is the source clone display. The display with the smaller resolution shows a cropped section of the cloned source display. Pan and Scan Clone is available only with NVIDIA Quadro 600 and later products (including corresponding K series), NVS 310 and later NVS products, and Windows 7 and later Windows operating systems.
- NVIDIA Control Panel -> Workstation Category -> Set Up Mosaic Page --Control Display - You can now set up a control display that is separate from the Mosaic configuration
- Multiple Mosaic Groups
- Provides multiple Mosaic/Premium Mosaic topologies to be active on a single system. Configurable using the ConfigureMosaic tool.
- GPUDirect for Video - improved GPUDirect for Video performance on Premium Mosaic configurations.
- New NVIEW version - 140.75
- NvWMI 2.12
- NvWMI is a WMI-based interface for configuring enterprise systems.
- Added support for Quadro Sync.
- Added support for GPU Power Management --Added method to query the serial number of a board
- Added APIs to configure sync delay (skew and start delay) in lines and pixels.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.
- Support for CUDA 5.5
- Support for OpenGL 4.3
- Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
- Support for DirectX11
NVIDIA Quadro/Tesla/GRID Graphics Driver version 320.86 WHQL
Windows XP (32 bit)
Windows XP (64 bit)
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 bit)
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (64 bit)