|Alcor Micro drivers |
|ALPS Electric drivers |
|AMD / ATI drivers |
|ASMedia drivers |
|Atheros / Qualcomm drivers |
|Broadcom / Widcomm drivers |
|Conexant drivers |
|Elantech drivers |
|Etron drivers |
|Fresco Logic drivers |
|IDT drivers |
|Intel drivers |
|Jmicron drivers |
|Marvell drivers |
|MediaTek / Ralink drivers |
|Nvidia drivers |
|O2Micro drivers |
|Realtek drivers |
|Ricoh drivers |
|Synaptics drivers |
|Texas Instruments drivers |
|Toshiba drivers |
|VIA Technologies drivers |
|Special programs |
Home » 2014 » April » 17 » Nvidia GeForce Desktop drivers version 337.61 Beta
12:17Nvidia GeForce Desktop drivers version 337.61 Beta
Nvidia GeForce Desktop drivers version 337.61 Beta - This new 337.61 and 337.50 Beta driver introduces a variety of new SLI and 3D Vision profiles and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles. This Release 337 driver includes drivers designed for the following Microsoft operating systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 - 32/64 bit.|
New in GeForce 337.61 Beta drivers
Performance - Introduces key DirectX optimizations which result in reduced game-loading times and significant performance increases across a wide variety of games. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration.
Here are some examples of measured gains versus the previous 335.23 WHQL driver:
GeForce GTX 700 Series (Single GPU):
- Up to 64% in Total War: Rome II
- Up to 25% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 23% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 21% in Star Swarm
- Up to 15% in Batman: Arkham Origins
- Up to 10% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 8% in Hitman Absolution
- Up to 7% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 6% in Tomb Raider
- Up to 6% in F1 2013
GeForce GTX 700 Series (SLI):
- Up to 71% in Total War: Rome II
- Up to 53% in Sniper Elite V2
- Up to 45% in Aliens vs. Predator
- Up to 31% in Sleeping Dogs
- Up to 20% in CoD: Black Ops 2
- Up to 10% in Hitman Absolution
- Up to 9% in F1 2013
- Up to 7% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 6% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham Origins
- Total War: Rome II – added profile
- War Thunder – added profile
- Watch Dogs – updated profile
- Diablo III – updated profile
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay technology
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay Twitch Streaming
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream technology
- Supports new "3D Compatibility Mode" for 3D Vision that enables us to improve the 3D experience for many key DirectX 10 and 11 games.
3D Vision Profiles
- Path of Exile – rated "Good"
- KickBeat – rating now "Excellent"
3D Compatiblity Mode Profiles
- Assassin’s Creed Liberation – previously "Not Recommended", now rated as "Excellent"
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army – previously "Good", now rated as "Excellent"
- Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army 2 – previously "Good", now rated as "Excellent
- Strike Suit Zero – previously "Not Recommended", now rated as "Good"
- Watchdogs – rated as "Good"
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.1220
- Installs HD Audio v.22.214.171.124
- Installs GeForce Experience 2.0.0
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran,
OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL,
including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Drivers GeForce Nvidia supported: (extended list)
GeForce 8100 (nForce 720a), GeForce 8200, GeForce 8200 (nForce 730a), GeForce 8300, GeForce 8300 GS, GeForce 8400, GeForce 8400 GS, GeForce 8400 SE, GeForce 8500 GT, GeForce 8600 GS, GeForce 8600 GT, GeForce 8600 GTS, GeForce 8800 GS, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 8800 GTS, GeForce 8800 GTS 512, GeForce 8800 GTX, GeForce 8800 Ultra, GeForce 9100, GeForce 9200, GeForce 9300, GeForce 9300 (nForce 730i), GeForce 9300 GE, GeForce 9300 GS, GeForce 9300 SE, GeForce 9400, GeForce 9400 GT, GeForce 9500 GS, GeForce 9500 GT, GeForce 9600 GS, GeForce 9600 GSO, GeForce 9600 GT, GeForce 9800 GT, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GTX+, GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce G 100, GeForce GT 130, GeForce GT 120, GeForce GT 140, GeForce GTS 150, GeForce 205, GeForce 210, GeForce G210, GeForce GT 220, GeForce GT 230, GeForce GT 240, GeForce GTS 240, GeForce GTS 250, GeForce GTX 260, GeForce GTX 275, GeForce GTX 280, GeForce GTX 285, GeForce GTX 295, GeForce 310, GeForce 315, GeForce GT 320, GeForce GT 330, GeForce GT 340, GeForce 405, GeForce GT 420, GeForce GT 430, GeForce GT 440, GeForce GTS 450, GeForce GTX 460, GeForce GTX 460 V2, GeForce GTX 460 SE, GeForce GTX 460 SE V2, GeForce GTX 465, GeForce GTX 470, GeForce GTX 480, GeForce 510, GeForce GT 520, GeForce GT 530, GeForce GT 545, GeForce GTX 550 Ti, GeForce GTX 555, GeForce GTX 560, GeForce GTX 560 SE, GeForce GTX 560 Ti, GeForce GTX 570, GeForce GTX 580, GeForce GTX 590, GeForce 605, GeForce GT 610, GeForce GT 620, GeForce GT 625, GeForce GT 630, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 645, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX Titan, ION, ION LE and Next Generation ION.
NVIDIA GeForce R337.61 Beta Hotfix Display Driver Release
* Half display or no display on Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q/UP2414Q LCD monitor
* Code 43 error message after installing driver 337.50 on a PC with Hyper-V enabled
- GFE 2.0: Users reporting GFE detecting wrong GPU as primary
- Need DX11 SLI profile for Smite
- Black textures around leaves in Just Cause 2
- Green corruption observed in 3D Mark (fixed in next driver)
- (NOT A BUG,nothing to fix) Shader Cache not enabled according to NVIDIA Inspector even though setting is enabled in NVIDIA Control Panel, other times crashes
- (NOT A BUG,nothing to fix) Batman: Arkham Origins displays purple smoke with driver update
- Record video through ShadowPlay in game game and then stop recording and return to desktop, GPU P-State will not return to lowest P-State during idle unless ShadowPlay is disabled
- Need DX11 SLI profile for Smite
- Need SLI profile for Titanfall (awaiting patch from developer)
- White screen flashing while moving in certain indoor areas playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Directors Cut V2.0
Download Nvidia Geforce Desktop series drivers:
Download for Windows XP (32 bit)
Download for Windows XP (64 bit)
Download for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista (32 bit) - R337.61
Download for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows Vista (64 bit) - R337.61